Blessings

Christ has given me so many blessings. I was naked and he gave me clothes. He adorned me with beautiful jewlery. He annointed me with sweet smelling oil. But then I take these things that He has blessed me with and use them for my own sake. I make molten images out of the treasures He has given me. I set up a tent out of the clothes He gave me and lure people with the sweet smelling ointment He gave me. Why do I continue to lie to Him? Why do I pretend like I can do it myself? Think about the things that Chirst has given you, and how you honor yourself with them. If it is using a relationship to achieve physical gratification, or using your intelligence to honor yourself and your achievements. Christ gave us these things. We must honor Him with them and turn them back to Him.

Comments

Popular Posts